Rajasthan High Court JJA, JA, Clerk Exam Scheme/Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Rajasthan High Court Syllabus for Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has released the latest notification on his website HCRAJ for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade-II. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website for the HCRAJ Recruitment 2022 from the website www.hcraj.nic.in starting from August 22, 2022 till September 22, 2022. The Complete information regarding Rajasthan High Court Syllabus, Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment 2022 Jodhpur, Rajasthan High Court Clerk Bharti 2022, Rajasthan Clerk Vacancy 2022, HCRAJ Recruitment 2022, and HCRAJ JA and Clerk Vacancy 2022 are as follows:-
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process of JJA, JA, Clerk
The Selection Process for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Computer Typing Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
Syllabus for Written Test exam of High Court Recruitment of JJA, JA, Clerk Grade II
In Hindi Paper Section:
- संधि, संधि के भेद और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
In English Paper Section:
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses / Sequences of Tenses
- Voice: Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct And Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative,Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
In General Knowledge Section:
- Current Affairs.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Typing Test Pattern
The font for Compuler Test shall be “Kruti Dev 010” for Hindi and “CALIBRl” for English.
- Minimum Speed should be 8000 key depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Efficiency Test may be taken on word processing software. It shall include formatting of Text. Paragraph, Page & Table using proper methods and formatting of letters,
Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan High Court Written Test will consist of 150 objective-type questions. There will be no negative marking and the duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. The point wise detailed information of Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern from here.
- Negative Marking: No
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: OMR Based (Offline)
- Qualifying Marks:
- SC/ ST/ PH: 120 Marks
- Others: 135 Marks
|Hindi||50||100||2 hour (120 minutes)|
Rajasthan High Court Clerk 2022 Typing Test Pattern
|Speed Test||Hindi||5 Mins||25|
|Speed Test||English||5 Mins||25|
|Efficiency Test||–||10 Mins||50|
Download the Full Notification – Click Here
Rajasthan High Court JJA, JA, Clerk Exam Full details – Click Here
Rajasthan High Court Clerk, Junior Assistant and Judicial Assistant (JJA) Previous Year Question papers – Click Here
For More Details and regular Updates Please Bookmark Us – ZoneNixIndia
|Government Jobs Notification||Previous Year Papers|