Raksha Bandhan celebrates the unique bond between a brother and his sister. The festival is observed on the full-moon day or Purnima in the Hindu calendar month of Shravan. Rakshabandhan will be celebrated on 11 August 2022
रक्षा बंधन एक भाई और उसकी बहन के बीच अद्वितीय बंधन का जश्न मनाता है। यह त्यौहार श्रावण के हिंदू कैलेंडर महीने में पूर्णिमा के दिन या पूर्णिमा को मनाया जाता है। 11 अगस्त 2022 को मनाया जाएगा रक्षाबंधन
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother
- My dear brother, on this special day I want to thank you for always being by my side and making our relationship stronger with each passing day.
- My dear brother, even though we are not related by blood but our bond is stronger than anyone else. On this Raksha Bandhan, I want to thank you for being there for me always.
- My dear brother, you have always been my best friend and guide. I want to thank you for everything and wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My dear brother, on this special day I want to thank you for always being there for me and supporting me in everything I do. I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister
- The best feeling in the world is when you think you are about to fall & someone catches you. That’s how I feel every day. I love you sister!
- A sister is someone who is there for you, when everyone is gone. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Sister, I wish you a happy Raksha Bandhan. I pray that this bond of love, we share today and always remain strong!
- I want you to know that you are the best sister in the world. I look up to you and cherish your guidance. I am proud to be your sister and I am grateful to you.
- It’s a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you; but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday.
- No matter how much you fight with your sister, you can’t deny that you’ll be there for each other when the time comes.
- A sister is someone who loves you from the heart, no matter how much you argue.
- Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.
- If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably never a teenage girl.
- I’m the happiest because I have you as my sister I hope you feel the same too. As I wish you a joyous and wonderful Raksha Bandhan!
- Sisters: You are, and always will be, my best friend, biggest cheerleader, and shoulder to cry on. Thank you for being everything I could ask for in a sister.
- When we fight and argue, I know deep down inside how much I love you. I need you more than anything! Happy Raksha Bandhan!